This is the first time this huge family brick home has come to the market since it was built in the 1970s.
The property has so many pluses and options :
It has beautiful City Views, it's in the extremely popular suburb of 'Camp Hill' and you can walk to the shopping centre and the bus.
It has amazing potential to renovate into a beautiful modern family home, or redevelop - demolish, split the block and build 2 new homes (less than 200mtrs to shops).
Downstairs has loads of space to add more rooms. It could be self-contained.
Upstairs already has 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, huge lounge, dining & big kitchen.
Look at the features :
• A Big 607m2 Block In Camp Hill Less Than 200mtrs to The Shopping Centre
• Walk to Shopping Centre, Sporting Facilities, Parks & Buses
• Walk To Local Schools
• Downstairs Is Huge - Add More Living Areas, make it self-contained
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• 2 Large Living Areas - Upstairs & Downstairs
• The Backyard Is Perfect For Kids To Play In & Room For Pool
• You're Close To The Gateway & 15mins To The Airport & City
• Has Side Access To Backyard
This property has huge potential in a prime position - come and take a look!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.