View the property video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opm2EStHVUQ&feature=youtu.be
Here is your chance to secure an excellent home in this coveted pocket, positioned high on Wavell Height's premier tree-lined street. There are simply few locations in Brisbane, as quiet as this, making it the perfect home to relax in. Family buyers can benefit from the property being situated with the Kedron SHS catchment.
Making the most of the neighbourhood is easy, the car isn't even needed with two access points to Shaw Park and the Kedron Brook Bikeway just 300m in either direction. The local café strip is within 450m and your choice of the recently refurbished Toombul shopping centre at Nundah or supersized Westfield Chermside are both within 5mins drive to satisfy your retail and dining cravings.
An authentically restored post war façade is at the forefront of this thoughtfully renovated home. Careful design is evident in an enviable floorplan that sees flowing living areas seamlessly transition from indoor to outdoor.
Family relaxing zones, sleeping quarters and study spaces are appropriately separate from each other to maximise usability, even for the busiest families. Meticulous attention to detail is recurring with innovative integration of storage spaces, including a super practical and beautiful laundry fit-out.
There are simply too many features to list in this substantial home on 620sqm of land, so inspection is a must. A few of the notable inclusions throughout:
• Reverse cycle AC systems
• Back to grid solar system
• Family-sized in-ground solar heated concrete pool
• Garden taps supplied by rainwater tanks
• Automatic sprinkler system throughout garden
• Ducted vacuum system
• Two-pac cabinetry, soft close runners and stone benchtops – including bathrooms and fully fitted laundry
• Self-cleaning steam ovens and induction stove top
• Convection microwave, filtered cold tap and in-sink waste disposal
• Fully fenced property with secure under-house storage
• Polished hardwood timber, plush carpets and polished concrete
• Square set cornicing and high ceilings
• Extensive plantation shutter screening inside and to entire alfresco
• Crimsafe security screens
There is simply nothing to do in this property that nearly does everything for you. Unpack your boxes and soak up the good life at 32 Power Street, Wavell Heights.
3 Phase Power
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport