The other 2 blocks have been built on - with stunning $million plus mansions. This is the last block of land on this beautiful bushland hill.
A rare opportunity to build your dream home on a massive 2,216m2 block in Carindale!
We've had the Building Envelope increased to a more practical and massive 456m2.
Create something that's unique from all of your friend's properties.
Another bonus is that you're in the Mansfield State High School Catchment and your opposite Citipoint School.
It's the best of both worlds - you're close to all the amenities - shops, schools, parks, Pacific Golf Course, only 12kms from the city, but you're living in a bush environment.
The block cannot be subdivided!
Look at all of the features:
• A Huge 2216m2 Block Of Bushland in Carindale
• A Bigger 456m2 Building Envelope Has Been Approved
• Neighbouring Houses are $million plus homes
• Mansfield State High Catchment & Opposite Citipoint School
• Close To Shops, Transport, Parklands & Golf Course
• Easy Access To Gateway Motorway
Secure The Last Bushland Block In Carindale !
Note : Google maps does not show Ironbark St. It's off a roundabout at Scrub
Rd before you get to Wecker Rd