An opportunity exists to build your dream home in a very central suburb in Brisbane.
This is the first time this home has come on the market in 30 years.
Coopers Plains has become more and more popular because of its proximity to so many facilities, such as QE2 Hospital, Griffith University, QSAQ Sports Complex, Garden City Shopping Centre, Sunnybank shops/restaurants and being only 15mins to the city and so close to Pacific Motorway.
There is an opportunity to split the block and build two homes. A 7.5mtr frontage is allowed in this area. You must conduct your Due Diligence and talk with Brisbane City Council to confirm that a duel development approval is possible.
Look at all of the features:
• A Splitable 673m2 Block Less Than 200mtrs From The Shops
• Walking Distance To QE2 Hospital, Buses
• Close To Griffith University, QSAQ Sports, Restaurants,
• Close To Garden City Shopping Centre, Sunnybank Shops
• You're Only 15mins To The City & Pacific Motorway
This Site is Worth a Look- Be Quick!!