This is the first time this home has come onto the market since it was built 30 years ago. After many wonderful family memories, it's time for the owners to downsize. Everything in this home is 'huge'! The features are endless.
As you enter the beautiful entrance hall you can tell that this architecturally designed home is different to all the others. It would have been 'the toast of the town' 30 years ago. The home has a massive timber kitchen flowing into a huge family room with stunning cathedral ceilings. All of the bedrooms are big, with potential for a 2nd ensuite in one of the bedrooms. The main bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe and a dressing room - WOW. The entertaining patio is endless, with two serveries from the kitchen for some big parties and it overlooks a huge backyard and garden for the kids to play in, with tons of room for a pool. At the front of the home is another lounge with cathedral ceilings - which allows for some family separation! There's a lovely dining area and an office or 5th bedroom. You can take a stroll to Cadogan St Parklands or walk the dog to Minnippi Parklands and you're close to Westfield Shopping Centre & the bus terminal. The kids can play safely in the quiet cul-de-sac/court.
You can still see the quality that oozes throughout this home from when it was built 30 years ago. The home is in original condition, with some extra work and love this home could be worth hundreds of thousands more!
Look at all of the features:
• A Large 1,386m2 Block & Huge Lowset Home In Carindale
• Walk To Cadogan St Parklands or Minnippi Parklands
• Close To Westfield Shops, Restaurants, Buses
• Enjoy 2 Huge Living Areas, Dining & Large Timber Kitchen
• 4 Big Bedrooms, Office/5th Bedroom & Room For 2nd Ensuite
• Entertain Friends On The Massive Rear Patio & Large Backyard
• 2 Car Garage & Room for 2 More Cars With Lots Of Storage
• In a Quiet Court For Kids To Play In
• A 5,000 Litre Water Tank
• You're 15 mins To The Airport And The City
This Is Worth Seeing !!