The owner has said "Sell It Now!'
This gorgeous townhouse in 'central Morningside' has the WOW Factor - with stunning cathedral ceilings, and featuring an internal balcony, it's modern & spacious. With a beautiful park opposite, walking distance to shops, restaurants, buses, Morningside train station, or a short distance to Hawthorne Ferry for an easy commute to the CBD on the Citycat. It's only 10 minutes to the city & 15 minutes to the airport. Another benefit is being close to the Colmslie entertainment precinct, or you can stroll to the popular Morningside tennis complex for a hit. Enjoy 3 patios to entertain on and there's a pool in the complex, with it's own huge gardens to relax in.
It has a modern kitchen & dining area, a huge lounge, with cathedral ceilings, looking up to the internal balcony. Upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms (main with ensuite), 2 bathrooms and airconditioning throughout.
This property is the perfect investment - high returns and low maintenance. Being only nine years old, it's still modern and trendy and low maintenance.
Look at all of the features:
• Huge 165m2 Two Story Townhouse In 'Central Morningside'
• Walk To Shops, Restaurants, Parklands, Bus & Train
• Enjoy Cathedral Ceilings, Modern Kitchen & Dining, With Large Lounge & Aircon Throughout
• 3 Big Bedrooms (Main-Ensuite), A/c, 2 Modern Bathrooms
• Entertain On The Rear Patio
• Relax In The Complex's Pool
• Feel Secure With Gated Access
Put This One On Your List!!